Monday, February 13, 2006

Rotation starts TODAY!!



I've still been stitching away on Delicate Beauties. This blog is so good for me because I can look back and see that I have actually been making progress - otherwise, it just feels like I'm stitching the same row over and over again. I really want to finish this piece and see it hanging on my wall - but I really need a bit of a break. Drumroll please.....I have decided to start stitching the Lizzie Kate Christmas ornaments. I think they're cute - and they're quick and easy - a nice change of pace from my BIG project. I have all of them (that have been published so far) all kitted and ready to go. I'll start them tonight as I watch the Olympics! Me - "rotating" - who'd ever have thunk it??? Can a huge collection of stash be far behind??? :)

*Sharon

1 comment:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

I love this Delicate Beauties so far the colors are lovely. HAve added you to my favorite blogs to watch. Enjoy the LK ones they will give the chance for some happy dances before the large piece gets finished. CJ