Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Back to Stay!!


What's that saying? Life is what happens when you're making other plans? Well, that's been the story of my life for these past couple of months - - but I'm back now and HOPEFULLY I'm here to stay!!!
I've still been stitching away on my "Delicate Beauties" project. This is by far the largest project that I've ever attempted - and right now it feels like it will never be finished - but I am making progress - small section by small section. (Sorry for the poor photo quality )I'm also working on LizzieKate's Christmas ornaments series - however, I'm stitching them as one large piece instead of individual ornaments. This project will be a gift for a special friend.
I'll post a progress pic on the LK as soon as there's more "progress" to show! LOL!!
I also have a wedding sampler that will be thrown into the mix...a couple of tea designs (my kitchen has a tea theme) and a few other small projects along the way. It feels heavenly to be out of the stitching slump that I was in for so long!
Stitching really is cheaper than therapy (although if I purchased every design that I truly wanted to - I'm not so sure that that statement would still be true!!) :)
As ever, I'm so blessed by my family - I love them and they keep me strong! Hubby and son are true treasures and I'm so blessed to share life - stresses, sorrows, fun and laughter with them!

*Sharon

No comments: