Tuesday, November 28, 2006

12 Blessings - Finished!!!!

Yes!! 12 Blessings is finally finished!! I have just loved working on this project. The colors and stitching have been a real pleasure. This is to be a gift this year - I see making another one of these for ME for next year!!! Now - this is off to my framer's (my hubby!) so that he can work his magic! I'll post another pic when he finishes with the framing.

Now, I'm busy trying to finish up my Heinzeit Christmas Blocks - - - I'll be keeping this project - I have the perfect spot all ready and waiting for it!!! I only have 28 small blocks left to do - so it should be ready soon. (I hope, I hope, I hope!!!!) :)

I've started thinking about making my "wanna-do" list of XS projects for '07. Have you started yours yet? As the saying goes - - "so many projects, so little time".
This has been a good stitching year for me - I haven't finished a lot of projects numbers-wise, but I did get bit by the stitching bug again and have once again found "joy in the needle". A floss, chart and needle are lots cheaper than therapy - anyday!!! :)

Enjoy finishing all those last-minute gift projects!!!!!

*Sharon

5 comments:

Meari said...

It looks great! Congrats on your finish.

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Congrats on your finish it looks great, CJ

valda said...

It looks wonderful! Congrats on your finish!

Janice said...

Beautiful piece! Congrats on such a wonderful finish!

Vonna said...

Your L*K blocks look lovely, I'm sure the recipient will adore it!
I'm pretty well set on 2007 projects this year as they are all big and need to finished!
I think your work is fabulous!
:o)