Thursday, November 09, 2006

Only 2 More Squares to Go!!!!!

All right!! Only 2 more square left to go on my "Blessings" project!! I was able to finish "Caring" and "Family". I just have "Home" and "Peace" left to do. I can hardly wait to see how hubby will choose to frame this piece - this has been such a joy to do - it will be fun to see it finally "finished" completely.

After I finish the final two squares, I'll pull out my "Christmas" blocks piece again- and finish the border. THEN - I have an ornament to finish and then I'll be moving along to work on a patriotic piece (one of our bathrooms has a red, white and blue theme). I'm getting ready to make my "wanna do" list for 2007 - it's growing by leaps and bounds - I keep seeing the nicest things that I just "gotta" stitch!!! :)

On the homeschool front, Ian has finished up with his "Oceanography" unit - now we're moving into a Chemistry study. Oh Lord - I hope the house doesn't blow!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks for taking a peek at my work - - - -

*Sharon

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Blessings is going to look wonderful when you get it finished. Keep up the good work.

Vonna said...

Your L*K project looks fabulous! I've only made mine into ornies, I think it looks really good doing it up as one big project...kudos to you!

Shelleen said...

I love The Blessings project, can't wait to see it finished.

valda said...

This looks wonderful! I really like how it looks all on one piece of fabric.