Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Block Project isn't gonna make it!

Does anyone else feel like I do - that December should just have MORE days???

I REALLY wanted to have my "block" project finished - but I've had to face realty - and after whining for a bit -I realized, it's just not gonna happen this year!!
I did only have a few white blocks to stitch - but my noodle-head brain forgot about all the heart blocks and all the green blocks!!! ARGH!
With any good fortune, I'll be able to finish this in the New Year and will be enjoying it next Christmas!!!

Things are just so hectic around here right now - so much to do - it's just go, go, go!!!!!

Care to join me in hoping for a quiet 2007???

Hugs for the harried,

*Sharon

1 comment:

Meari said...

Yes, I think Dec should have MORE days, too!!