Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!


Things have FINALLY settled a wee bit around here and now we're back to just the normal "hurry and scurry".
I hope everyone had a wonderful kick-off to the New Year! Happy 2007 !!!!!!!!! I hope that it will be a year that will bring each of you many happy memories!

I took some of my birthday money and went "stashing" for XS stuff!! Whoo-hoo!!! :) I was able to hit a couple of "New Year's" sales at a couple of my favorite on-line stitching stores - always a plus!!

Here's my list of goodies:

-Bent Creek = Wedding Row
-The Sweetheart Tree = Patriotic Square and Land of the Free
-Stoney Creek = Betsy Rossbear
-Stoney Creek = Mom's Sewing Room
-Cross Country Stitching = Herbal Tea Garden
4 different fabrics
2 packs of "Perfect Needles" (I just LOVE these!!!)

I can hardly wait for the goodies to make their way into my mailbox!!!!

So -here's my list of "Gee, I hope I finish this in 2007" projects - - (I know that I probably won't finish all of my wanna-do's - but it's fun to imagine and it IS good to have goals, right??) :)

No particular order here - - - -

Finish that silly Heinzeit Christmas Block project!!
Finish another page of "Delicate Beauties"
Wedding Row
Patriotic Square
Land of the Free
ABC Tea Sampler
Mom's Sewing Room
Come and Share a Pot of Tea (old design, I know - about time I get around to stitching it!!) :)
Bosco BooBerry
Heart Blooms (Shepherds Bush)

We'll just have to see how much stitching time 2007 brings...I really do hope to finish more projects in '07 than I did in '06.

I also have a few personal goals for myself in '07 - I won't bore you with those details! (Please feel free to thank me for not sharing!!) :) :) :)

New Year Hugs,

*Sharon

2 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Starting the year off right with some new stash, congrats. Happy Stitching, CJ

Meari said...

New stash! Woo Hoo! Good luck with your 2007 goals. :)