Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Stash arrived!


I received half of my stash order in today's mail. Woo-hoo!! I've had so much fun "pawing" through my new patterns, fabrics and fibers!!!

Ian had a bad asthma flair during the night, so today was a stay-at-home and feel-better day. Unfortunately, he's back on steroids for a few days...but I'm grateful that they are available to help him breathe!!!!

Because today was a stay-at-home day, I popped a pot roast in the crock pot this morning. The house has smelled yummy all day. I've also made rolls and we're having a fruit salad to go with. Anyone wanna come for dinner??? We've got plenty to share! :) :) :)

I'm posting my progress on "Come and Share". I just love the colors of this project...they'll fit in perfect with my kitchen's color scheme and theme. (blue/white/pink/yellow) and tea.
Now with my stash arriving - I want to finish this piece so that I can work on something new!!!

Hey - how 'bout them Gators?!!! Did anyone else watch the game on Monday? I was definitly in a win-win situation here. I'm from Ohio - so of course, I LOVE the Buckeyes - but now I'm absolutely in love with life in Florida - so I'm also a die-hard Gator fan!! I figured no matter the outcome - on Tuesday, I would be able to walk around and say that "my" team won! Hee hee!!!
:) :) :)

Thanks for visiting my "on-line" home!!!

*Sharon

1 comment:

Shelleen said...

the tea pot is cute.