Monday, May 14, 2007

Stitching Bloggers Birthday Gift



My partner for the Stitching Bloggers birthday exchange received her gift - so NOW I can show it to you!!! I had a lot of fun searching for just the right thing to stitch as a birthday gift - though it presented a bit of a challenge - searching for a gift for someone you've never "met". I found this design by LizzieKate -"Stitchers Make the Best Friends" and knew that I had found just what I was looking for!!! Isn't that sentiment true? Sharon (the OTHER Sharon from FL) :) - here's HER site: http://www.crossstitchobsession.blogspot.com/ - sent me the nicest note thanking me for her gifts. I'm so happy that she liked them - and I think I may just have to stitch this design again for ME!!!

Have a WONDERFUL week!!

*Sharon

No comments: