Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Finish!!



Finally, a finish from me!! Our not-so-little guy has been under the weather for the past couple of days, so I've had some un-exepected stitchig time open up!!! This little patriotic design will be "living" in our guest bath, which has a (you guessed it!) red, white and blue color scheme. I love the sentiment on this piece - "We live in the land of the free because of the brave" - so very true!!!!

We aren't expecting any company until Friday - so hopefully, the next few days will allow me to spend some extra time with my needle and floss!!

Ian and I finished reading "Trumpet of the Swan" this week. It's been so nice to go back through and read some of the books that I remember reading when I was young...hopefully, he'll have good reading memories to pass on to his children someday...

I'm off to make some more tea w/ honey and lemon for my littlest sweetie -

Have a wonderful week-end!!

*Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Sharon i love this piece its so pretty. Joanne