Friday, September 07, 2007

Calgon - Take Me Away!!!!!


Wow - do I need some calgon!!!!!!!! Poor Ian took a drastic turn for the worse. The oral medicines and the nebulizing we were using at home just weren't enough to control his asthma anymore. So, off we went to get additional help. Thank goodness for wonderful medical care! It's been a few VERY stressful days for us...it is so frightening to watch your child struggle to breathe. He's been such a good trooper through all of this - just so exhausted from the chronic coughing and the effort of breathing.
It's so good to feel like we're slowly getting back to a normal routine - there truly is "no place like home".

I haven't had a lot of time to stitch...but I have had time to peruse some wonderful stitching blogs and I've gotten really inspired to rev up my own stitching - I can hardly wait to finish my holiday stitching and try my hand at making my first pinkeep!

Wishing each of you a cough-free Friday,

*Sharon

3 comments:

Stitchingnow said...

Shure hope he gets better soon. It is a horibal felling when your child is ill. Best wishes.

Meari said...

Your poor baby. I have asthma, but luckily it's not as severe as having to go to the hospital.

Thanks for your compliment on my blog. Glad to hear the Elephant Ears were a bit hit. :D

chiloe said...

HI Sharon! I hope your son will feel better soon. Have you start school yet?