Friday, October 26, 2007

Breathing Easy!!



I'm SO happy to report that Ian is back to glowing health again! It is so wonderful to be able to sleep through the night and not wake up to wheezing and struggling. He's been off the steroids for a week now and is still breathing easy. We are so grateful for "normalcy"!

As you can see, I did manage to begin working on "My Beloved" from Country Cottage Needleworks. I just love this saying - kind of looks silly without the other "Songs" being finished though, huh? :) This piece is in need of a good ironing, and then it will be set aside for a few days while I work on some Christmas ornaments. My goodness, how did it get to be the end of October already? Just over a month until it's time to put those ornaments on the trees AND get them ready for gift-giving. I just bought the 2007 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Magazine and I'm pulling out my older copies from years past and heading off to the tub this evening for some delightful "picking and choosing" time for the ornaments I would like to stitch.

My thoughts and prayers are with those who have been so affected by the fires in So. California.

Have a fantastic Friday!

*Sharon

3 comments:

Novice Stitcher said...

Your Song of Songs is so pretty, even without the last few letters. It's such a nice piece of work. Have fun picking out your next stitching projects! And I'm glad your little guy is better.

Kathy, Jeff's wife said...

That is beautiful!

I couldn't find your email, so I am leaving a comment. You did not win my quilting class give away, but I am offering a great discount to only those that commented.

Thanks for taking part!

http://highergroundtoday.blogspot.com

Lillie said...

Good to hear Ian is his self again.
Your WIP is looking good.