Friday, May 16, 2008

"These are a few of my favorite things...."


I've decided that since I haven't made enough progress to show on my current stitching piece, I thought that I might start posting a few "oldies, but goodies" that I've made in the past. These are pieces that are displayed in our home. This little "tea bear" was among the first pieces I ever stitched on linen. I think she's a cutie and she fits in perfectly in my "tea theme" kitchen. My Sweetie framed this piece and that makes it even more special to me! I love to decorate our home with themes for each room and a "tea" kitchen seemed like the perfect choice for us when we built our new home. I'll have some other postings of more of my favorites in the days to come. I hope you'll enjoy your peek into "my life".

Have a wonder-filled week-end!

*Sharon

3 comments:

stitcherw said...

What a cutie! The little bear is adorable, and the framing is perfect for it. What a clever touch to put the teapot and cups on the frame.

Your earlier finish of LK's Tea for Two turned out lovely as well, and I think your framer did a lovely job on the wedding piece, so nice to be able to have a framer for a DH. :)
Sue

Kelli said...

That is adorable! I love the tiny teapot and teacup!
~Kelli

Meari said...

You're right, she IS a cutie!