Thursday, January 01, 2009

First finish of '09...




Happy New Year!!! What a fun day this has been...we started out playing tennis this morning, and I'm ending my day with watching football and stitching! I just put the last few stitches in on this piece. I'm off to a great start!! :) The other pic is a progress shot of my Heart in Hand Inspiration series. I haven't had much stitching time lately (the holidays were BUSY!!!), but I'm looking forward to settling down a bit and stitching more.
BTW - Santa brought me a gift certificate for a stitching floor stand and some stitching stash! Woo-Hoo!! :) I'm looking forward to trolling the 'net and going on a shopping spree!!! ('Course I ought to finish some pieces from the stash that I already have before I add anything new - yea, like that's going to happen - NOT!!) :)
Well, it's time for me to head back to the pizza and football -
May you each be blessed with family, faith, laughter and love.....

*Sharon

Design Details:
Happily Ever After - Glory Bee
28 ct caffe mocha

Inspiration Series - Heart in Hand
32 ct Summer Khaki

6 comments:

staci said...

Congrats on the cute finish...and your wip is darling too :)

Rachel said...

Congrats on your first finish of 2009!

Julie said...

Congratulations on your first finish of the year!

Cindy F. said...

Hey! Just found you on Let's Stitch! Love your blog and your stitchies are sooo pretty!
I'm going to add you to my favorites:)

Marie-P said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I especially love the Happily ever After piece.
Your "stitching buddy" is adorable. Is he/she a cavalier king charles spaniel?

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish. Love it! Happy New Year!! :)