Thursday, March 19, 2009

And so she stitches...


I'm having the truly wonderful experience of enjoying this piece more and more with every stitch I make! Usually, by the time I reach this point in a project, I'm itching to move on and start something new...not so much with this one! I'm just loving the colors and the "spring" feel - I'm gonna be sad to put this one onto the finish pile!
'Course, I suppose I could always "cheer myself up" by going stash shopping, right??? (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) :) :) :)

*Sharon

3 comments:

staci said...

What a sweet finish! I think I have this pattern too and have always loved it :)

Maren said...

Oh wow, this is really lovely! I see what you mean about the color and Spring time feeling.

LOL, I don't think anyone in cross stitching blogland would try too awful hard to talk you out of stash shopping. We're an economy-supporting bunch in that regard. :)

Laura said...

I have this hanging in my office right by my desk. It really is cheery and I enjoyed stitching it as well. Yours is coming along nicely!