Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year


It's been quite the Holiday Season...my goodness - such a wonderful time spent with precious family, lovely  gifts, fun and laughter with just enough passing of kidney stones (OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and a jug of frozen water falling on a foot (more OUCH!!!!!!!)  thrown in just to keep things "normal".  :)  But, I digress....

I think things on my blog are going to be changing up just a bit.  For the most part, this has been a stitching blog - and it will still continue to contain updates about my passion for ALL THINGS stitching.  BUT, I think this is also going to become more of an everything "blab blog".  Somedays, it may be ONLY about stitching, and other days it may not contain anything but the words,  "Oh Crap".  Anyone else ever have days like that?
Some days, I'll share my faith - it's so important to me.  Other days, books and recipes that I love.  Who knows - - - I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with this - but I am going somewhere...and I hope you come along with me on my journey of "blogdom self discovery".

In the meantime, I wish each of you a New Year filled with all that makes you happy and peaceful!
Hugs and Blessings.....

*Sharon

No comments: