Tuesday, August 03, 2010

He honestly does have other outfits..... :)

Another Saturday, another win!!  Whoo-hoo!!!  Instead of the weird, "dancing with the stars" disco ball disguised as a tennis ball trophy, this tournament awarded medals.  Here are pics of Ian w/ his champion's medal, the medal pic by itself and Ian with one of his favorite coaches!  As always, we're proud of his win...but we'd still love him and be proud of him just because he's the best gift that God could ever have blessed us with.
He's not perfect by any stretch - but, who among us is?  (Although our room is MUCH tidier that his is!!!)
Okay, notice the outfit?  Remember seeing it before???  (see those earlier posts).  I promise it's clean - well okay, it's not clean in these pics, 'cause he had just finished playing matches in the end of July, Florida, mid-day heat...but it WAS clean when he first got to the tournament!!  He's still in his "this is the winner's wear" phase.  I should probably take a picture of his closet just so I could prove that we honestly do buy him other clothes...or not - that closet of his just ain't pretty (remember - he's not perfect!!!)  You'll just have to take my word for it - we do buy the kid other clothes....
Anyway - I just wanted to share his latest photo's of his success.  Now, I'm off to discuss that closet situation with him!  (I hope he doesn't think that having a messy closet is also "lucky")  LOL  :)

*Sharon

4 comments:

Terry said...

Woo hoo!! He's doing so great. I'm sure his closet is like any other teenage boy or girl for that matter. lol

moreofhim said...

Congratulations to Ian!! I'm sure he's just like any other teenage boy - I know, I have had 2 and still have one teenager in my house. LOL

I have really enjoyed your blog. We share a lot in common. :) I will definitely be back and thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

God bless you - Julie

angel parker said...

I remember watching my girls do their activities. Brianna was a cheerleader and cheered middle school and high school. Leanndra played basketball from age 8 on up. I have watched many an aau, middle school, and high school basketball. I can honestly tell you that these are the best times of your life.

Meari said...

Woo Hoo!!