Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I Cherish This Face! :)


In keeping with my New Year's theme of "cherish", I thought I'd share a snap of this little sweetie!  I do cherish her!  She loves me unconditionally (okay, she might love me just a "wee" bit more if I'm holding a "treat")  but she always loves me and always wants to be wherever I am. (or wherever her "dad" is or wherever her "brother" is - they're her other favorite people!!  She also likes this snazzy winter coat.  I think she cherishes being WARM! :)   We had a bit of a cold snap here in the "sunshine" state a couple of weeks ago and before she needed to go out, she would go and drag her coat out of her coat/toy basket...she'd be a champ at charades, don't you think???? 

Yup, an 8 pound bundle of "cherish".  :)

*Sharon

4 comments:

Carol's Stitching said...

Such a cute pup and one you can definitely cherish!

Lizzy said...

Thank you for the lovely, kind welcome back, Sharon! I loved visiting your blog... so many lovelies to admire... And what a sweet stitching buddy and such a lovely sentiment for the New Year... remember to Cherish throughout the year and it is something I'm going to remember to do...

Wishing you much love and joy, good cheer and a warm hearth, blessings abounding and loads of peaceful stitching thyme in the New Year...

Blessings always in stitches...

Meari said...

Adorable face!!

Rose Haven said...

What a sweetie!! I love her little coat!

The house on my house tour is in an up and coming revitalized area called Old West End in Toledo. People are still selling "cheap", fixing up and either staying or re-selling. My hubby and I looked at another, as a possible B&B in the Old West End - check this link:

http://jt-jantom.blogspot.com/search/label/DeVilbiss%20Mansion

It needed alot of work and finally went for ALOT less than the original asking price - as a foreclosure.

Thanks for stopping by...
Jan