Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Will you be mine?


This is just a fun little stitch I whipped up this week-end.  I love Lizzie Kate's designs for those quick, on-the-go project's.   :)

Thank you so much for all the sweet comments you left about my mom's birthday gift.  Her birthday is next week. Dealing with her and her issues is never easy...I lost my Dad to Alzheimers and now watching my mom head towards the same "rabbit hole" is gut-wrenching to say the least.

I don't know what I'd do without my sweet hubby and son.  They remind me to always keep looking upward and forward and they help me to laugh along the way.  They keep me more "blessed than stressed".  (They also encourage my stitching.)  :)   Who could ask for anything more?

Again, thanks...

Cherish,
Sharon

11 comments:

Meari said...

Very cute project! I wonder if I have that one in my stash....

And thanks for the bday wishes :)

Myra said...

Such a sweet, cute finish. Keeping your mom (and you) in my thoughts and prayers.

Deborah said...

Hope your Mom has a good birtyhday. My thoughts are with you. Very cute LK finish.

KarenV said...

What a pretty finish!

Patches said...

How cute. Another one to add to my wishlist.

Hoping your mom has a good day as well.

dixiesamplardesigns said...

How cute...I need to buy that one!

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

Carolyn said...

How cute is that! Any ideas how you will finish it? I need to check my stash, too, and see if I have that one hiding in there. :) Prayers to you and yours with your Mom's illness. I hope she has a wonderful birthday. HUGS

Siobhan said...

What an adorable finish! Great job. I hope your mother has a good birthday--for you & for her.

Nancy M said...

Very cute piece!

Elaine said...

Sweet pretty finish!

Shelleen said...

very pretty finish.