Thursday, March 03, 2011

Look what I won!!!!!!


Due to issues that have become necessary to deal with involving my mom, I've been a little "down in the dumps" lately.  I usually am one of those annoyingly perky people, but "losing" more and more of my mom has been taking a toll. 

I've really missed  my "annoying" self and was in need of a "pick-me-up".  A couple of weeks ago, Becky hosted this incredible give-a-way.  She asked us to share what samplers mean to us.  I left a comment sharing how samplers link the generations.  I love samplers and this design in particular reminds me of a sampler I remember my Grandma had hanging in her home.  I was shocked and so happy when Becky notified me that I had won her drawing!!!!!   Becky is so generous and talented and I feel so blessed to have won this beautiful piece!  :)  This was just the blessing I needed!    Thanks so much, Becky.  You'll truly never know what a precious gift this is to me.  I cherish this pattern!!!  (Victoria's Quaker)

Once I get "houseguest central" in order, I'm hoping to pay Becky's generosity forward and host a give-a-way of my own.  Stay tuned and thanks for sharing in my joy and blessing!!   :)

7 comments:

Claudette497 said...

Congratulations on such a fun win! Sorry things are hard with your mom right now. PBS.

Carolyn said...

What a wonderful win! I love samplers, too. How nice to get a blessing in the mail when things aren't going so well. PBS for you, your mom and your family. :)

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please do come again!

Susan said...

Congratulation on your win! Becky is a very generous person.

Keep happy thoughts and memories of your Mother - even though she may not know you, you know her.

Happy Stitching! (It's a stress release.)

Siobhan said...

Congratulations on your win!

Kerry said...

Good for you what a nice gift! This is my first visit to your blog, hope you stop by mine!

Meari said...

Congrats on a nice gift. Hang in there!

Lili said...

Congratulations!this a lovely pattern!
Hugs,
Lili