Thursday, March 03, 2011

TUSAL - March

Long time, no blog.  Things have been busy, busy, busy around here for the past couple of weeks.  You can tell by my ort jar that I have been doing a *very* little bit of stitching.   As part of the fun at Daffycat's blog, I'm sharing my orts for the month.

Tomorrow starts the beginning of my favorite season - houseguest season!  :)   Our nearest and dearest will be visiting from now through the middle of April.  (not all at the same time - only by onesies, twosies).

The fellow flying in tomorrow is such a sweetie - I can't wait to get my arms around him and hug the stuffing out of him.  We only get a couple of weeks a year with him, so I have to get all the hugs in I can while he's here.  (I'm sure this mortifies him, but it's the way I roll!)  :)     I cherish him!
We have some fun trips planned for his visit, so I'm sure I'll have some travel photo's to post before too long.

As always, thanks for the sweet comments.  I am grateful for everyone who takes a moment to spend with me.
Hugs,
*Sharon

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

A lovely ORT report, Sharon!