Saturday, April 30, 2011

While we're waiting.... (TUSAL-May)

While we're waiting for final arrangements to be made and getting our flights, hotel,and car plans set in stone, I thought I'd post my TUSAL for this month.  Due to my eyes, not much stitching has been happeneing around here - but I humbly submit my pitiful pic.

We're still reeling a bit after the news of our loss, but we're coping as best we can.  We've decided that other than our smart phones, we aren't going to bother taking anything else computer-related.  We're going to un-plug for a few days and just be in the moments.  Since the funeral will be in a city full of history, we've decided to take a couple of extra days to sight-see.  We're trying to make lemonade from the lemons.  (This DOES NOT mean that I won't be taking my stitching along, however!)  My stitching follows me everywhere.  (Ugly reading glasses and all!!)  :)

I "cherish" this precious time that I have to spend with family.

*Sharon

1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

Your TUSAL is not pitiful. I say this only because you have not seen mine. MINE is pitiful, lol. Enjoy your family as much as you can. When dad died in December, I really enjoyed the funeral. It was so much fun to hear people talk about when dad was little, or when we were little. So many good memories were shared...