Friday, September 02, 2011

TUSAL - August (and my feline nephew, too!)

Since we're on the road...my regular oer jar has turned into an ort baggie,,,So, I VERY humbly submit my pitiful little sandwich bag with this month's additions:

I want to give a big shout-out to my BEAUTIFUL, favorite (okay, so he's my only,,,) feline nephew, Max.  Max allowed me to use a floor of his kitty condo to take the pic of my orts.
Max has generously allowed my sister and her hubby to share their beautiful home with us for a few days.  (L-O-N-G story as to why we're not still at my mom's. but that's a post for another day)...Anyway, without further pause (paws???  LOL), please allow me to introduce his royal nephew-ness, Max.....
Our poor little pup, Tea Tsu is SOOOOO intimidated by Max, she just doesn't know what to do.  Max out-weighs our dog by about 8 pounds, and literally has had our dog cornered on more than one occasion.  LOL

Enjoy the pics and have fun envisioning our dog being "tree'd" repeatedly by a cat!

I *cherish* "my" Max and time spent with my wonderful sister and brother-in-law.

Hugs,

*Sharon







3 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. Max is adorable, and so generous!! I hope things are all right with your parents!

Lili said...

Hello!
So cute cat! :)
Hugs!!

Siobhan said...

Such an adorable cat! Thinking of you!