Monday, March 12, 2012

Lookie, Lookie!!!


Can you believe these beauties???  Sweet, sweet Becky kindly sent me this pretty gift!  I was so stunned when I opened the package.  I was feeling so down about Ian, my uncle's passing and about some pretty nasty issues that were happening with my mom, and this came along and completely brightened my day!  You can believe this is going to have a spot of honor in our home.  I am just so grateful for her random act of kindness that made a huge difference in my little world.  I couldn't wait to share!  Enjoy!  :)

I *cherish* the kindness of others'.

Sharon

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

*squee* You lucky girl you! What a lovely RAK to receive. And that Becky is such a sweetie!

Nancy said...

So glad Becky sent you a RAK! Her stitching and finishing are beautiful! Glad it brightened your day!

Meari said...

That is so adorable!!