Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blessings Finish


I realized that I posted the give-a-way for this piece and the design has now been sent on it's way to South Africa(!) but I forgot to post my finish!  :)

I love this little stitch and what it represents.  I have MANY, MANY blessings to count!!!!  Yes, times have been stressful lately, and yes, I have been on my knees a LOT in prayer lately (that's not a bad thing, btw, just a personal reminder to me that I need to spend as much time on my knees in praising for the good times as I do in pleading in the not-so-pleasant times!)  What better time than Easter week to be reminded to "Count My Blessings!?   :) 

I also love that this design was started on it's journey by one person, dear Daffycat.  Sharon started this design on it's travels back in 2011 and it's still on the move.  It's been back and forth "across the pond" a few times, to Canada, Greece and to many of the States.  One person threw a stone in a pond and so many of us have been blessed by the "ripples".

How many "ripples" of good have we each started?  Stitching-related or otherwise, in our daily lives?  I am determined in this new spring season to start off my own "ripples".  I can't wait to muse this out more and see what this may look like.  While most of my "ripples" will hopefully be private, I hope to pass on some along to my blog friends!  How have you started "ripples"?  I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts!!!!

Blog give-a-way coming soon!  :)

Hugs and Grace,
Sharon

8 comments:

Karen said...

What a sweet post! I too stitched this design and like you keep it close to remind me how blessed I really am.... even when things are tough. You have inspired me to follow your lead and see how many "ripples" I can make.

happy stitching....

Faith... said...

Looks great Sharon an it is a great reminder...we all have a lot to be thankful for and this is the perfect time of the year for us to remember that.

cucki said...

Looking so sweettttt ❤❤❤
Hugs xxx

Erica said...

Lovely finish!

Michele said...

very pretty!

Meari said...

This is a cute finish!

Shelleen said...

Really nice finish.

Mrs. U said...

Hi Sharon!!
I love your blog! You are sooo talented!!! I'm glad I saw the address in your GMG post today!

His,
Shari