Tuesday, September 03, 2013

In Loving Memory....

Our sweet niece, Donna lost her all too brief, oh-so-valient , battle with lung cancer.  I gained Donna through marriage, but claimed her as my own very quickly as a great friend!  Donna was an independent, accomplished, funny, loving woman who will be missed beyond measure but always remembered with a smile.  Donna loved Hawaii with a passion - and was determined to find a job being a professor at the University there.  Mission accomplished!!!   Donna lived life on her terms and lived her final days the same way.  She went the way she wanted, where she wanted and with whom she wanted!  Oh that each of us could say the same.  :)  Donna loved and knew she was loved - and the last words she ever spoke expressed that.  I love you, sweet girl...my life has been better because you were in it...Aloha....

Hugs and Grace,
Sharon

4 comments:

Lillie said...

I am sorry for your lost, my condolence to the family.

Cath said...

Sorry for your loss. Thinking of you .x

cucki said...

Sorry for your loss dear..
Hugs x

Terri said...

So sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers!