Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Is it a goat? Is it a wolf?




You've heard the expression "Sheep in Wolf's clothing", well, meet my "Goat in Wolf's clothing".  The "funny" guys that I live with think that the wolf that I'm stitching looks more like a goat than an actual wolf.  This is EXACTLY why they're called "works in progress", am I right?
This is a slow stitch for me due to the great wolf debacle of 2012.  I don't want to make another un-fixable boo-boo in this project...(this is my second time attempting to stitch this design!)  I really want this to be a "once in a lifetime" gift for the not-so-little guy at our house and I want to get it right.
Therefore, I'm trying to be extra-careful, which is slowing down an already "stitches at a snails pace" stitcher.
Hopefully, my next update will show the emerging of the WOLF that I'm stitching on!!!  :)

Grace and Hugs,
Sharon
(Dang, now that I'm really looking at this picture, it does "kinda" look like a goat, huh???)  LOL

4 comments:

Debbie said...

definitely a wolf! keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing your progress on this piece.

Mii Stitch said...

So funny! It will look beautiful when finished!!

Meari said...

Looks like a wolf to me :)

Faith... said...

Great start on your wolf!