Sunday, April 06, 2014

Wolf Update


How's that for a clever blog title?  I sometimes think that coming up with something clever as a post title is the hardest part of blogging!
I've had a wee bit of stitching time lately...and this is the progress that I have made with that time.
I'm enjoying this project way more than I thought I would...I think the fact that I'm making it as a "once in a lifetime" gift for our not-so-little guy is adding joy to the all the little x's.
I do miss doing smaller projects though. I don't think this is going to be the year of Christmas ornament for me - this wolf is a true BAP.
I do have a small on-the-go project but lately, due to the beautiful weather we've been having, my "on the go" time has been spent "going" to play tennis.  Add in a couple of fun days here and there at Disney (The flower show is going on now at Epcot.  I have lots of pictures to share of that in up-coming posts)  and finishing up home school with the not-so-little's senior year and it's been a bit busy around here.  (I may or may not have spent some time missing my little J-Luv a whole lot too!)

BTW, let's not talk about the gator's loss last night.  Sad, sad, sad.  My bracket was already a mess after all the upsets at March Madness this year, but I still had a chance if my gator's would have pulled off the big win.  Oh well, football season is just around the corner....

I'll be back soon with what I'm sure will prove to be yet another awe-inspiring post title.  :)

Hugs and Grace,
*Sharon

4 comments:

Barb said...

As our DD is a graduate of Florida, we were pulling for the Gators also! That wolf looks like a difficult project with all the very subtle color changes. It is beautiful.

cucki said...

Looking so lovely..
Enjoy my dear x

Mii Stitch said...

Fabulous progress on your cross stitch wip!!

Meari said...

I'd have to agree.. Coming up with a catchy title is difficult sometimes. Nice progress on the wolf. Looks great, and I'm glad you're enjoying it.