Sunday, May 25, 2014

Watching the Wolf Grow

I've really been purposely trying to get needle in hand nearly every day for at least a few minutes for the past couple of weeks.  I've been amazed at how 20 minutes here and there can make.  It's fun to watch the wolf begin to "flesh out".  I have SO much stitching left on this design, but I'm happy with the progress.

On another stitching note, I've started a new "on-the-go" project.  One of my son's just bought a new home that has a  man cave  just for his stuff.  (I think just like many wives, his wife wants to give him a room to keep all his "stuff" in just so she doesn't have to look at on a daily basis.)  Andrew falls into the "Star Wars geek" group, so I kitted up a freebie for him that says "Come to the Dark Side, We have cookies"  by Dorkstitch.  I already had the fabric and floss, so this really IS a freebie for me...always a bonus!  
I have just started the border, so not much to show yet.  I'll keep you posted on any progress on that front.

Photo-dump alert.  In the next couple of days, I'll be doing a few photo-dump posts.  I have pictures from Easter at Disney - incredibly beautiful Easter eggs - as only Disney can do and I also have pictures from the flower and garden show at Epcot.  It would be REALLY nice if I could learn to post these pictures closer to the time I take them.  LOL

Hugs and Grace,
Sharon


2 comments:

cucki said...

Wow so beautiful x

Barb said...

Wolf is looking wonderful!