Thursday, December 18, 2014

Stitch from Stash - December


Woo-Hoo!!  We've reached the end of 2014 AND the year's end for Stitch from Stash!!! I'm happy to again say that I have spent zero, zilch, nada, goose egg,...  (I've been seeing way too much of that commercial for AT&T - lol).  Anyway, no money spent this month on anything cross-stitch related. 
We've been so busy volunteering for one of our favorite Christmas organizations, loving our sweet little puppy and enjoying some fun parties that only seem to happen this time of year.  I just haven't had time to think about stash.  BUT.....once January turns onto the calendar, there is going to be some MAJOR desires to be dealt with.  I have seen some of the cutest Christmas finishes and a couple of them are calling to me, VERY LOUDLY.  BTW, y'all can be really naughty enablers, just saying....

I'm still working on the wolf project and I have a project all picked out for my January 1st start, so it's not like I need a pity party because I don't have anything to stitch, but I kinda think that my 2015 spending won't be quite as sparse as my 2014 turned out to be. However,  here's hoping that  I can have enough self-control and good health to be able to post the next years "I survived Stitch from Stash 2015" graphic!  :)

Hugs and Grace,
*Sharon





5 comments:

Barb said...

Congrats on your sticking with the Stitch form Stash!!

Angela P said...

Great that you stuck with it til the end and for not spending anything this month.

Brigitte said...

Vrey sucessful, your SFS year. I wasn't that reluctant on spending, but most of my spending was done on threads, not on charts.I will also be in for 2015. Let's face the fun!

Faith... said...

Congrats on your SFS success! Doesn't it feels great to save money. Hope you will have another successful year in 2015!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Meari said...

Congrats on finishing SFS! I wish I had done better, but I think the stress of my parents got to me and I needed retail therapy.