Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The end of a year....

Well, the wolves and I have become great friends in 2014.  I'm really hoping that I'll be great friends with the three remaining wolves yet to be stitched.  I'm really, really hoping that the wolves will be finished and framed in 2015!   :)

I'm going to put a few stitches into a new start tomorrow (by Rosewood Manor) and then head back to the wolves to get them finished up.

This wasn't a year that showed many finishes but it was a year that as a family, we pulled together and powered through some pretty rocky health scares and challenges.  I think that we lived out our favorite saying "Family: forever, for always and no matter what".  (I know that there's a cross stitch design that has this saying - does anyone know the designer?  I'd LOVE to stitch it!)

We were able to spend time with our wonderful little grandson who lights up our lives at every mention of his name.  (Oh yea, we love his parents too! LOL)  We love all our boys - each one of them are really something special!

We lost our sweet girl, Tea Tzu and our hearts still hurt and miss her.  It was also the year that Shelby arrived on our doorstep and she's opened the part of our hearts reserved just for her. 

We're blessed... and grateful... what a wonderful way to begin a New Year!!

Hugs and Grace,
*Sharon



3 comments:

Barb said...

I look at it this way, it's not about how much you do but how much you are enjoying it! I think this just might be the year of the wolf!! Happy New Year!

Brigitte said...

I agree with you and Barb. Just stitch as much or as little you can and enjoy it. Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year!

Meari said...

Here's to a brighter new year. Happy 2015, Sharon!