Monday, February 09, 2015

Yet another wolf update

This is my wolf as of this afternoon.  I feel like I keep stitching the same "green gray, light green gray, brown gray and pink brown gray" stitches over and over.   The color scheme is definitely falling on the side of "boring" at this point.  LOL.  I have an idea that the next design I choose to  stitch will have LOTS of "rainbow" colors!   :)
I'm happy with the progress I've made with the amount of "free" time that I've had to stitch.

I hope those of you dealing with all sorts of weather woes are staying safe...looks like it's been pretty ugly coast-to-coast.  And, just because I want all of you to move to Florida and be my stitching buddies, here's a picture I took at Disney last Wednesday.

Pretty sweet, huh? Just saying...   :)

Hugs and Grace,
*Sharon








9 comments:

Barb said...

Wolf is looking great!! It will be done soon. My dear sister lives near West palm Beach. She sends me photos!! It actually hasn't been bad here in the pacific NW. Disney World is looking very pretty.

Mii Stitch said...

Your Wolf project looks nearly finished and absolutely beautiful :)

Cath said...

Fantastic progress. You will soon be done !

Terri said...

That wolf is gorgeous! And thanks for the picture! Nice to see lovely flowers and all the colors! No snow here, but lots of gray and cloudy days.

Fay and Charlette said...

I live in Florida too and boy am I glad that I moved! Well, sort of. LOL

Clare - Aimetu said...

Stick with the greys, your wolf is beautiful

Deb said...

Beautiful stitching! And weather!

Meari said...

Your wolf is soooo close to being done! Yay for you. :)

Ah, Disney... Do you live close?

summer said...

beautiful wolf picture!