Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Stitch from Stash - June

I'm really happy to report that I have successfully been able to avoid all temptation of the stitchy type for the month.  I have been hard at work (or hardly working, on some days, lol)  on the wedding sampler for son #5 and his beautiful bride-to-be.  I really would like to get that finished over the next couple of months because I'd LOVE to start some Christmas stitching.  (From my stash, of course!).
😜

I haven't forgotten about my give-away. I'm thinking of another give-away of "my favorites" which is just an odd assortment of non-stitchy type things that I love.  I LOVE Florida, so a lot of my "favorites" are tied to the "Sunshine State".    Hopefully, I'll be ready to get my give-away up and running in August!  I'll keep you posted.

I hope each of you are well and are enjoying a blessed summer!

Hugs and Grace,
*Sharon

No comments: