Friday, February 21, 2014

The confused people who work at Visa.

Yup, two months and the poor folks who work at Visa are probably beginning to think they might need to send a nice fruit basket to my house because my "charging" habits have slowed dramatically.

I've safely made it through another month w/o spending a Penney on anything stitching-related.
This challenge has encouraged me to get real with what I have on hand vs what I still love.
I've done a lot of sorting and labeling...It's a joy to finally be so organized.

I have to admit to being tempted by some of the goodies that I've seen from the latest market...we'll see how long the resolve can hold.  In the meantime, I'm still plugging away on ye olde BAP wolf design for our son.  I'll try to post an up-date pic this weekend.   :)

Hugs and Grace,
Sharon

3 comments:

pam said...

It does feel almost as good to finish from the stash as buying new

Mii Stitch said...

Well done Sharon!!

Meari said...

Good for you! I've never been tempted by market stuff. I usually get tempted by seeing stuff on people's blogs stitched up.

How's the wolf?