Sunday, March 02, 2014

Grandma Paws


I am just one big 'ole giddy Grandma this week!!!  The little guy pictured above is coming to spend a week with his "GiGi"!  His mama and daddy (my son) are going on a cruise (to celebrate surviving the little guys' first year) so Grandma and Grandpa and the not-so-little Uncle are going to be watching this cutie while they're away.

I swear, I feel like I have hours and minutes counted until I get "mama paws" on my son and his wife and "grandma paws" on my little J-bug.  It's been a while since we've had a little one around here, so we're hoping we remember the basics.  (we already have the head-over-heels love for Jackson part down pat!)

We have some fun adventures planned for Jackson and have built in lots of time for running and chasing.  I wouldn't mind some cuddle & snuggle time, but I'm not sure this busy little just-turned-one is going to go along with that.  :)

No matter what, I am just so thankful to have this time with all my sweeties.  The fun starts Thursday...I just have to be really patient for a few more days (hours and minutes!)   :)

Hugs and Grace,
Sharon

2 comments:

Barb said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Meari said...

J-bug is adorable! Have a great time (I know you will).