Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Stitch from Stash - Septmeber

This was a good stash-enhancing month for me.  I bought one chart that I REALLY wanted and I only spent $5.75 for my happiness.  Here's the chart that could not be resisted...

This is SO me!  I say y'all ALL the time!  (even if it's just one other person in the room, I will still say y'all want some lemonade or tea?)  LOL

So, this will go into my happy pile and will be a new start as soon as I pick up the right fabric. 

Amount Spent for September:                 $5.75

Hugs and Grace,
Sharon


2 comments:

Vickie said...

Cute! And a bargain. :)

Dianne said...

Thank you again for the lovely give-a-way gift. I am loving the little lantern. I have battery tea lights that I didn't know what to do with. They are perfect for this.

Dianne